Take your dive course in a small group for personal attention and a higher focus on safety and comfort, from friendly, professional dive instructors.
All courses are taught in the relaxed atmosphere of The Corto Divers Centre - overlooking the beautiful island of Coron where you'll be diving, and ALL course prices* are inclusive of:
- all teaching materials (*except Divemaster course)
- equipment, tanks and weights
- certification and marine park fees
- lunch on the banca (local boat)
- transport from the dive centre to the banca
We have several amazing sites for all levels to choose from. All easily reachable by our banca are the protected coral reef of Siete Pecados, Baraccuda Lake on Coron Island or one of the many Japanese wrecks to name just a few.
Discover Scuba Diving
Basic theory on board, skills practices in shallow waters and 1 reef dive
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breath underwater? If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge(go for something / kinda of dive) into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it.
While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
Discover Scuba Classes are offered on a regular basis. If you like it, we can continue straight onto the Open Water Course.
Open Water Course
3 to 4 days. Book and certification included
Get Certified! Get your scuba certification. If you've always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the breathtaking world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
The Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
You will learn :
- The fun of scuba diving
- Scuba diving equipment considerations for your local diving environment
- How to plan, and execute (to do) actual dives
- How to prevent and manage problems
Advanced Open Water Course
2 days, 5 dives. Book and certification included
One reason you'll love the Advanced Open Water Diver course is that you and your instructor choose from 15 types of Adventure Dives to complete your course. You can try your hand at wreck diving, night diving and much more.
The knowledge and skills you get in the Advanced Open Water Diver Course vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include :
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
- How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive Planner (eRDP)
And much more...
1 Day, 2 Dives. Theory and Certification included
Also called the Enriched Air Diver course. Diving with enriched air nitrox lets you safely extend your no stop time beyond the no decompression limits for air. Diving with enriched air means more time underwater – but you need to be certified as an Enriched Air Diver to get enriched air fills. Whether you're into underwater for photography or wreck diving, the Nitrox Specialty course helps you get more out of diving by giving you more time underwater.
- Must be an Open Water Diver
- Learn to analyze cylinder contents
- Plan enriched air dives using tables and dive computers
- Safely increase your no stop time
- Certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating
2 days, 4 dives. Theory and Certification included
You drift down and pass through a window into the past. As you near the bottom, a recognizable shape begins to form. First, you see a straight line, then a round window. Next, a ship materializes in front of you. As you look at the wreck, past and the present meet. Whether sunk intentionally or tragically, whether a sunken ship, a plane or an automobile, the call of wrecks is nearly irresistible to divers. Through the Wreck Diver Specialty course, you get the skills, knowledge and procedures you need to answer the call of wreck diving. Explore the past in the present in the Philippine capital of wreck diving with the Wreck Diver Specialty course.
- Must be an Adventure Diver certification and be at least 15 years old